- Degree in Business, Marketing, Finance, Commercialization, Statistics, or related fields. MBA is preferred but not required.
- 2+ years of experience, preferred in Market Intelligence roles in Oil & Gas but not mandatory
- Experience working with data including managing datasets, data modeling, developing analytics and visualizations
- Preferred knowledge of New Product Commercialization, Marketing Strategy, Market Research & Validation, Market Analysis, Data Analysis, Data Modeling, Statistics
- Reports to the Director of Market Intelligence & Commercialization
- Provide market intelligence support to a wide range of business units and product lines at all levels of the organization including Management, Sales, Operations and Product Line
- Conduct market research on the industry, markets, product lines, customers, and competitors
- Provide industry outlook reports for guidelines on future activity levels for operational and financial planning
- Quantify market size and market share for a variety of products and geo-markets
- Monitor customer profiles and activity to feed intelligence to sales and operations
- Conduct research and analysis on competitors
- Create market and operational KPIs to measure, track and plan for business performance
- Combine market data with internal operational and financial data to gain insights and provide recommendations to the business.
“If you consider that you fulfil with the profile, please gives click in the button Apply and leave us your information and cv, if your profile adapts to our position we will communicate us with you”
“We are a Company Inclusive, promote the Labour Equality and the No Discrimination”