- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or Information Systems. MBA a plus.
- Fluent in English.
- Minimum 1 year experience.
- Advance or expert level understanding of MS Access and Excel.
- Substantial knowledge of SQL basics, including the use of joins, use of SELECT statements, and the ability to create/update SQL tables
- Strong systems aptitude and proficiency as well as ability to quickly learn new ERP systems and analytical software as needed. Experience with Hyperion Financial Management (HFM), Hyperion Planning and Essbase a plus.
- MS Power-BI, Tableau, Alteryx, a plus.
- Support of current Hyperion Planning/Essbase users within Wellbore Technologies.
- Responsible for creating, maintaining, updating SQL processes/tables/views/scripts in MS Access and SQL Server.
- Support business users by providing some technical expertise on Hyperion Planning application and provide some training/guidance to end users
- Ensure various Hyperion Planning and SQL tasks are done in a timely manner and provide accurate results.
- Write, maintain, support, and analyze a variety of reports or queries utilizing Hyperion Studio, SQL Server and MS Access/Excel.
- Prepare monthly corporate reports with variance analysis to budget and forecast.
“If you consider that you fulfil with the profile, please gives click in the button Apply and leave us your information and cv, if your profile adapts to our position we will communicate us with you”
“We are a Company Inclusive, promote the Labour Equality and the No Discrimination”