As a Learning Billing Assistant, you will report directly into the Company's Team with primary responsibility for handling Company's Learning Credits (CLCs) used by Company's Partners and Customers in order to attend the courses scheduled via the Cisco Webex Learning Management System.
In this role you will be facing Customers, Partners and internal Company's employees in order to ensure a successful experience while taking Cisco Webex classes.
This position will help support sales and support customer product adoption.
Who You Are
You will be responsible for:
Desired Skills At least 1 year of assistant experience preferred.
Corporate experience is a plus.
IT experience is a plus.
(1) Communication skills to include conflict management, negotiation, presentation/demonstration, and written communication.
(2) Highly proficient in both spoken and written English
(3) Another language (French, Spanish, German) proficiently and fluently written and spoken
(4) Document creation of technical documentation, for internal and external customer such as method of procedures, solution design, installation procedures, testing procedures, troubleshooting guides, etc.
(5) Applicant should possess basic math skills.
(6) Applicants should possess excellent organizational, multi-tasking, time management, and leadership skills. Must have intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Word and Adobe Acrobat, and basic knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint, etc., good typing skills. Willingness to learn new software quickly.