Job DescriptionFueled by a fundamental belief that having access to financial services creates opportunity, PayPal (NASDAQ: PYPL) is committed to democratizing financial services and empowering people and businesses to join and thrive in the global economy. Our open digital payments platform gives PayPal’s 375 million active account holders the confidence to connect and transact in new and powerful ways, whether they are online, on a mobile device, in an app, or in person. Through a combination of technological innovation and strategic partnerships, PayPal creates better ways to manage and move money, and offers choice and flexibility when sending payments, paying or getting paid. Available in more than 200 markets around the world, the PayPal platform, including Braintree, Venmo and Xoom enables consumers and merchants to receive money in more than 100 currencies, withdraw funds in 56 currencies and hold balances in their PayPal accounts in 25 currencies.
• Build and implement the data strategy, targeting and execution for all BR Lead Generation related campaigns and collaborate with partners to enable other omni-channel Marketing Campaigns.
• Create an “always-on” approach for identifying and scoring leads using automation to gather data from disparate data sources.
• Enhance the technical capability of the LATAM team and deliver the build out of innovative approaches to targeting customers.
• Ensure a strong analytical approach for delivering impactful insights and accurate / meaningful reporting for all campaigns.
• Have a strong understanding of the underlying Analytics architecture and processes to aid in decision making.
Job Requirements :
• 4+ years of professional experience in B2B, Lead Generation, Business Intelligence, Marketing Analytics or Data Analysis.
• 4+ years of recent SQL experience.
• Strong experience using Python, R or other language to perform data analytical tasks.
• Fluency in both Portuguese and English is mandatory.
• Working knowledge in relevant technologies: Salesforce, Teradata, Eloqua, Tableau.
• Ability to work with professionals from different teams such as Sales, Marketing and Engineers.
• Ability to influence and impact decision making with Senior Stakeholders.
• Ability to work independently and take on new projects.
• Well-rounded profile: ability to combine data, business, and strategy concepts to launch successful commercial campaigns.
• Strong communication skills and results-oriented.
• Strong interpersonal skills and an appreciation of diversity in teamwork.
• Fluent in Spanish.
• Working in a fast-paced environment, such as a Start-up, Technology or a Consulting Firm.
• SAS Programming skills.
• Bachelor´s Degree in Actuarial Sciences, Mathematics, Physics, Economics, Engineering, Statistics, or any other highly quantitative discipline. Advanced Degree (MS/MBA) is a plus.