At Domestika we're looking for a Scriptwriter (English Advanced).
Our team is constantly growing, and we are currently looking for a creative art enthusiast with a passion for copy-writing. Does this sound like you?
Your main responsibility will be to write scripts for Domestika's Course trailers. You will work closely with the course producer and teacher to understand the content they want to share and to propose an angle that evokes something meaningful in each trailer.
Also, as a scriptwriter, you will be in charge of revising other Domestika trailer scripts. You will provide other writers with feedback and ensure that their work adheres to Domestika's standards for Advertising and Content.
Domestika is one of the largest growing creative communities within the creative industry. It all started as an online forum and a small yet dynamic showcase for creative professionals, designed to help them connect and learn from each other.
Years later, sprouting from this seed, Domestika broadened its scope by designing and producing online courses for anyone who wanted to learn and improve professionally with the best teachers. The community has grown to more than 5 million people who are constantly curious and passionate about learning new skills.
What does a Scriptwriter do at Domestika?
- Researches the approach/methodology of different types of creative professionals.
- Understands their Domestika course and its position in our market.
- Writes scripts for Domestika's promotional trailers.
- Oversees various trailer scripts written by Domestika Filmmakers.
- Maintains excellent organization and communication with producers, filmmakers, trailer editors, teachers, and other scriptwriters located around the world.
- You feel comfortable in high-performance projects with strict deadlines.
- You have experience in Copy-writing/Creative Script-writing/Journalism
- You enjoy researching the background and creative process of creative professionals.
- You can identify the complexities of each particular project and implement solutions to overcome them.
- You have an inherent curiosity for the visual arts and the creative process.
- You can paint pictures with your words and evoke inspiring thoughts with your writing.
- You have an advanced/native level of English as well as advanced knowledge of one or more of the following languages: Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, French, or German.
- You have problem-solving skills, a sense of humor, and a good dose of flexibility.
It is a plus if:
- You have experience as a Filmmaker or working in other audiovisual disciplines.
- You have experience in writing/creating promotional or training videos.
What do we offer?
- Work in one of the leading companies in the creative industry.
- A creative, dynamic, exciting, collaborative, and multicultural team.
- An active work environment where you can hone your skills, learn alongside your colleagues, and develop your career.
- A salary according to your experience and profile.