MightyHive is the leading data and digital media consultancy that helps marketers take control. MightyHive delivers sustained results from the ground up through advisory for business transformation, privacy-first data strategy, and digital media services.
The company is headquartered in San Francisco, with a team of consultants, platform experts, data scientists, and marketing engineers in 19 countries and 24 cities around the world. In 2018, MightyHive merged with S4Capital plc (SFOR.L), a tech-led new age/new era digital advertising and marketing services company established by Sir Martin Sorrell.
Reporting to and partnering closely with the Director, you will work with the global S4 HR team, partner with business leaders and departments across a variety of HR integration projects. As a Project Manager, you will act as the central point of contact for various projects while working cross-functionality to build and execute on project plans.
- Work directly with HR teams across S4C on multiple projects impacting the success of the S4 integration
- Facilitate regular project team meetings
- Lead team meetings to effectively draw out member ideas and concerns while keeping the team focused on objectives
- Identify and recommend solutions to streamline processes for an integrated HR team
- Create, execute, and manage comprehensive project plans
- Identify & manage deliverables, priorities, & resourcing needs
- Develop & deliver on timelines, roadmaps & schedules
- Communicate effectively and proactively on ownership of tasks, project risks and issues
- Report regularly on overall status to management and key stakeholders
- Partner with the HR Change Manager to develop change plans and ensure employees embrace, adopt and use the solution associated with the project.
- Demonstrate effective teamwork and display a willingness to direct other team members in driving overall project progress
- Be flexible and prepared to handle changing project priorities and needs
- Partner with the PMI team to execute on the integration strategy of future companies acquired by S4 Capital
Skills & Qualifications
- 3-5 years of HR experience
- Familiarity with project management approaches, tools and phases of the project lifecycle
- Exemplary time management and organizational skills
- Strong analytical and operational capabilities
- Ability to work effectively to complete projects from strategy to execution
- Comfort working in ambiguous environment
- Ability to quickly adapt to changing priorities
- Flexible, versatile and driven to obtain new skills and scale knowledge to take on uncharted territory
- A “do whatever it takes” working attitude
- Ability to navigate across culture differences to ensure communication is clear given language and culture barriers
- Resilient and tenacious with a propensity to persevere