All over the world, people's lives are better because of Oracle. Want to make a difference? Join our company of change-makers.
From Oracle to culinary school and back again. Bonnie Carlson Kaypaghian uses the skills she learned to create recipes for her daughter’s Type 1 Diabetes and has written a cookbook to share with the world. #LifeatOracleFull Stack Developer-21000FFOApplicants are required to read, write, and speak the following languages:English
Developer Relations is looking for highly intelligent software and systems professionals to join us and help us raise the bar for developers. You should be somebody who enjoys working on complex system software, is customer-centric, and feels strongly about delivering results. You should be passionate about solving problems in innovative ways. We do not desire to simply produce good software ... we want to produce disruptive, history changing innovations.
A typical day on our team involves working with users to design new security features, prototyping and demonstrating features to your users, deploying software through our large automated systems, and operationally supporting your newly deployed software. You are looking for radical new approaches to automate fixes for operational issues. You will interact with teams to integrate your application with theirs.
You'll be part of a world-class team in a fast-paced environment that has the entrepreneurial feel of a start-up. This is an opportunity to operate and engineer systems on a massive scale. You'll be surrounded by people who are smart, passionate, and believe that world class service is critical to customer success.
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science (related field) or equivalent work experience
· Minimum of five years software development experience in a combination of any of the following languages: C++, Java, C#, Python or Ruby
· Minimum of five years experience working with Linux operating system development
· In-depth knowledge of Linux/Unix tools and architecture
· Strong knowledge of web, security, and networking protocols
· Some experience with security tools such as intrusion detection, log analysis, and network scanning.
· Breadth of experience covering the "stack" of front-end web user interfaces and web servers through to back-end analysis and storage systems
· Highly proficient in design and analysis of algorithms and data structures
· Strong understanding of object-oriented design and implementation experience
· Experience with web-based applications and/or web services-based applications at massive scale
· A person that thrives and succeeds in a hyper-growth environment where priorities shift fast
· Master's or Ph.D. degree in Computer Science
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
Analyze, design develop, troubleshoot and debug software programs for commercial or end user applications. Writes code, completes programming and performs testing and debugging of applications.