What you will do?
Maintain all aspects of the Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS). This includes converting work requests into work orders, scheduling maintenance activities, confirming spare parts availability, collecting work order information, and reporting progress against maintenance KPI’s. It will also include training plant personnel on the CMMS, tracking Global Standard compliance and participating in cadence meeting with the global TPM/Spare parts group. This position will interface with the maintenance manager and the global TPM/Spare Parts group to incorporate Best Business Practices (BBP’s) in the area of maintenance routines and required spare parts to increase productivity by reducing corrective maintenance and increasing preventative/predictive maintenance.
Will serve as plant Super User for the CMMS and support updates and modifications to this system. This will include the development of at least one back up support person and the mentoring of a future Scheduler/Planner.
How will you do it?
· Fully plan work orders, including internal operations, material purchases/requisitions, service purchases, labor purchases
· Coordinate and organize with the maintenance and operations department the preventive maintenance schedule of the machinery, tooling and general services.
· Distribute weekly Preventative Maintenance work orders (cleaning, lubrication, adjustments, inspections, small repairs, surveillance)
· Gather data and produce reports as required by Maintenance Supervisor/Manager
· Review planned and confirmed work orders and maintenance history recordings for accuracy
· Review daily breakdown statistics and remedies executed to determine if engineering input is required
· Review work order feedback from the trades regarding updates to task lists, and maintenance plans and make suggestions to correct master data
· Participate/Facilitate in scheduling and shift crossover meetings
· Participate/Facilitate weekly team meetings where weekly KPI’s, action item status, and maintenance performance is reviewed, and actions planned
· Participate weekly scheduling meeting for long range planning
· Complete daily, weekly and monthly reports as required
· Generate and distribute work order back log report
· Interface with Maintenance Supervisor, Engineering Manager and the global TPM/Spare Parts group to incorporate Best Business Practices (BBP’s).
· Create Work Orders for tasks identified by either the Maintenance Technicians, Supervisor or Engineering Manager for equipment that is in need of repair or Special projects
· Collect parts needed to complete Work Orders and communicate when all material is available
· Backup to the Store Room Attendant
· Keep files of daily production reports.
· Keep logs of the equipment and tooling preventive and corrective maintenance.
· Review the corrective maintenance work request coming from production departments.
· Ensure compliance of proper safety, quality and environmental requirements in work
· Take responsibility for the CMMS Data Base and data integrity
What are we looking for?