1- Perform and ensure the 5s manufacturing method is carried out.
- Sort: go through materials, tools, equipment, etc. in the work area to determine what needs to be present and what can be removed.
- Set in Order: go through remaining items and make sure they are organized in the proper location for efficiency
- Shine: clean up the work area by sweeping, mopping, dusting, wiping down surfaces, putting tools and materials away, etc.
- Standardize: assign regular tasks, create schedules, and postsinstructions so these activities become routines (ex: checklists).
- Sustain: make 5s a commitment in your teams. Ensure all new employees understand the 5s's and ensure coworkers keep up with their responsibilities related to 5s.
Candidate Profile :
Level of Experience: N/A
Type of Contract: ATW - At Will Contract
Required Travel: N/A
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, political orientation, gender identity, national origin, or disability.