We are seeking a graphic designer who will be responsible for creating branding and marketing materials, events, sales collateral and editorial graphics as needed.
The ideal candidate is ambitious about their design career path, passionate about or willing to learn more about the crypto industry, collaborative and ready to roll up their sleeves as company continues to scale.
- Design marketing material including branding, web/app banners, email templates, social media graphics for our suite of digital & events products;
- Create print based collateral including event branding, conference materials, etc.;
- Collaborate with sales to create consistent sales materials, pitch decks and media kits;
- Create stock imagery for our editorial team to use in their content;
- Create and uphold a design guide for use across the organization;
- Support Mexo in building a more robust-centric design organization
- Be able to communicate in both Spanish and English;
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design and/or a robust portfolio demonstrating your talents;
- 2+ years of professional design experience;
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task and manage work independently, but also adapt to multiple-cultural virtual work environment;
- Proven ability to execute in a timely manner and adhere to critical project timelines, but still keep your creativeness flow;
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite & Office products, skilled in animation and short video editing is a plus;
- Previous experience working in the crypto industry, but not mandatory;
- Located in Mexico City is preferred
FinTech / Crypto experience
The company is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage people from all backgrounds to apply. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, or any other characteristic protected by law.