Location: Temporarily work from home / COVID-19 considerations: Remote interview process
WHO WE ARE
BIGO is a fast-growing Singapore technology company established in 2014.
Dedicated to creating a better-connected world for everyone, BIGO provides a portfolio of video broadcast and VoIP related products and services powered by advanced Artificial Intelligence (AI) technology. The major products include Bigo Live, Likee (Formerly LIKE video), and imo, and the company now has over 300 million monthly active users in over 150 countries.
- Develop new business with existing and new agencies.
- Responsible for communicating daily with agencies, and helping them resolve issues, improve the quality of broadcasts of the hosts and increase broadcasting rate.
- Data analysis of the agencies and broadcaster performance.
- Localization of the application in Brazil
- Platform event planning and execution
- Assist the LATAM and HQ team to deliver the ideas and solutions well.
- Keeping management informed of the status of his group’s accounts, problems, plans, and meetings, as well as involving Management personnel at key times.
- Develops negotiating strategies and positions by studying the integration of new venture with company strategies and operations; examining risks and potentials; estimating partners' needs and goals.
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills
- Strong presentation and negotiation skills
- Eager to play the role of a liaison between HQ and local office.
- Presentable, Motivated, Flexible, and problem-solving skills.
- Willing to work with startup culture.
- High proficiency in English and Portuguese
- Good knowledge of MS Office.
- Thorough understanding of marketing and negotiating techniques.
- Fast learner and passion for the internet industry.
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
Salary will be determined based on experience and skills