Manual QA PL SQL
The successful candidate will possess the following qualifications:
- Review and audit testing results.
- Track problems/bugs and fixes.
- Prepare and validate test plan documents and reports.
- Maintain all QA related processes and documentation.
- Plan and execute system to system integration testing.
- Strong PL/SQL skills a testing application with oracle DBs
- Experience with ETL testing
Soft skills such as
- Strong communication skills (oral and documentation)
- Team player collaborating with technical, business, and offshore teams
- Be able to prioritize work.
- Be able to identify risks/issues.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field
- Good English level (The interview will be performed in English)
Merida, Mexico City, Colima, Remote job for Mexico (Home Office for the pandemic)
What we offer you: Upper law benefits + Salary according to qualifications + Ongoing training + Professional growth and development + English classes + Grocery vouchers + Resting area (Merida only).