The Indie Campers Revenue team works across the user lifecycle to develop a compelling global marketplace and community around road trips. We employ data and insights to help us best acquire, engage, serve, monetise and retain travellers and hosts across all of our territories to ensure that our customers are able to go on amazing road trips around the world. The Revenue team consists of our Customer Excellence, Marketing, Supply, Revenue Management and Data teams, so the work you do will depend on your particular blend of skills but will always be customer-centric, data-driven and collaborative as we work on increasing customer choice, value and satisfaction. If you are someone who wants to be part of an exciting multi-cultural, high-growth business and is able to bring their drive and ownership to creating incredible experiences for our customers, we want to hear from you.
We are creating a single, centralised office in Mexico City to manage our business and operations for our US market. It is a place where cross-functional teams, as Costumer Support and Operations, meet informally and co-create the future together.
As a Customer Support Supervisor your goal is to enable the Customer Excellence team to provide world-class support to customers. This will be achieved with continuous improvement process implementation, solving pain points on key areas, establishing objectives and key results to ensure consistency on customer experience. The successful candidate will play a critical role in service delivery, being responsible for building and developing the structure for a team of Booking Specialists to thrive and excel. The Customer Excellence Supervisor will be an integral contributor to the team, working within and promoting the Company Values.
Additionally, you will also be responsible for our office in Mexico City and ensure the smooth running of the office on a daily basis and complete various administrative support and organisational tasks to maintain the ongoing requirements.
What you´ll do:
- Directly coach a team of booking specialists on the day-to-day operation
- Manage agreed processes and policies and ensure the team is able to interpret and translate to the customer, achieving quality assurance.
- Plan for continuous improvement processes, set clear objectives and key results
- Create side projects and tasks to remove roadblocks customer experience journey
- Be the main customer champion and align team with Indie Campers community standards motivating the team to provide best-in-class service
- Develop and maintain a positive working environment, based on open communication.
- Encourage creativity and risk-taking
- Operate with honesty, integrity and transparency in all aspects of the work.
- Carry out any administrative or managerial duties in an accurate, diligent and timely manner
- Managing office budget and monthly reconciliation of invoices
- Control of stock regarding office stationary and merchandising
- Managing suppliers, research of new deals/partnerships and resolution of accounting discrepancies
- Support in the organisation and management of corporate events and the booking of accommodation and transport
Who you are:
- >2 years' contact centre / operational experience
- >1 years' people management experience, (contact centre preferred)
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office & Google Suite (Excel and Google sheets)
- Demonstrates a strong performance ethos and personal commitment to achieving outstanding performance.
- Excellent decision-making skills.
- Demonstrated ability to perform well in a rapidly changing environment and across multiple teams.
- Proven track record of collaborating with cross-functional groups to produce results.
- Degree in Management or training in team leading is a plus
- Native Spanish and English speaker. Other languages is a big plus
What we offer:
- A dynamic position in a young, fast-growing and innovative company
- Continuous training and coaching to develop your skills
- Competitive package including private health insurance, Indie Benefits and book free roadtrips across North America and Europe (subject to availability)
- International and informal work environment