HCL is looking for IAM Engineer / IAM Developer with below experience:
The Forge Rock Identity and Access Management Engineer will have hands-on experience installing, configuring, and managing the ForgeRock IAM stack. o SSO Configuration, AuthN Chains/Modules, AuthN Trees/Nodes, Authorization, Web Agents, Identity Gateway, Directory Services etc. o Integration with Workday API, Directories, RADIUS, databases, Windows Authentication MFA Providers, etc.
- Minimum 3-5 years of ForgeRock and/or other IAM related solutions
- Experience in installing and configuring of ForgeRock OpenAM, OpenIDM, OpenDJ
- Federation standards SAML, OpenID, Connect, OAuth, WS-Federation
- Experience in Single sign-on and MFA technologies using platforms such as ForgeRock, PingID
- Experience in OpenIDM with target systems such as - LDAP (OpenDJ, AD, etc) database, CSV, applications exposing REST APIs and cloud based applications
- Experience in custom node development in OpenAM