We are currently looking for very technical Automation Test Engineers. Engineers with experience in programming in object-oriented languages preferably Java, Python, C++, experience in Linux using virtual machines on the cloud. Have experience creating oracle or Postgres databases. Enjoy and feel comfortable to generate programming algorithms, skill, and taste to create strategies to test complex multi-layer and multi-technology systems.
· Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field with 4+ years of experience
· 4+ years of experience programming with java or phyton or C++ or C# and using SQL language.
· 2+ years working with distributed code repositories such as GitLab or GitHub collaborating in programming teams, creating branches, commits and merge requests.
· 1+ years of experience installing and configuring applications and processes in Linux operating systems, setting up spring boot microservices for ips, ports and parameters. Setting up permissions on filesystem objects. Modify basic network settings in the iptables
· Experience with SDLC and QA methodologies, including, Functional testing, E2E testing, Automation and Regression Testing.
· Expertise in Testing Life Cycle and Defect life Cycle
· Strong analytical skills
· Exposure to Agile methodology
· Integrating Automation with CI/CD tools like Jenkins or Bamboo
Great communication skills (English)
Job Location: Merida, Mexico City, Guadalajara, Colima, Remote job.
What we offer you: Upper law benefits + Salary according to qualifications + Ongoing training + Professional growth and development + English classes + Grocery vouchers + Resting area (Merida only).