The successful candidate will possess the following qualifications:
A QA to assist with testing data placement and tableau dashboard buildout.
- CI/CD, Dev Ops, ETL, Tableau, SQL / Manual Testing
- Design Test Cases
- Identify test scenarios from requirements
- Map test case requirements
- Analyze and provide feedback on Requirements internally
- Solve issues with the support from other teams
- Provide status updates
- Mentor new team members
- Test Plan elaboration
- Create and present Demo to client
- follow up and resolve issues
- Knowledgeable on any of the major QA management tools (ALM, TFS, etc)
- Perform database operations
- Problem solving skills
- Execute Test Cases
- Validate results
- Identify defects
- Document defects
- Escalate and follow up on all issues to his AT lead
- Knowledge on API testing
- Agile Methodology
- Follows proper communication channel
- Elaborate a detailed defect report
Soft skills such as
- Strong communication skills (oral and documentation)
- Team player collaborating with technical, business, and offshore teams
- Be able to prioritize work.
- Be able to identify risks/issues.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field
- Good English level. The interview will be performed in English.
Merida, Mexico City, Colima, Remote job for Mexico. Home office for pandemia.
What we offer you: Upper law benefits + Salary according to qualifications + Ongoing training + Professional growth and development + English classes + Grocery vouchers + Resting area (Merida only).