AmWest Funding Mexico
AmWest Funding Corp. is a mortgage bank licensed to do residential lending in 41 states across America. The Company underwrites and provides closing documentation for mortgage loans originated by independent Mortgage brokers, Correspondent lenders, and the Company’s retail channels. With its corporate office based in California, AmWest has thrived in serving home buyers and homeowners all over America through teams of highly skilled and motivated professionals. AmWest provides “Simply Better Service” to our clients through our exceptional staff, who are the driving force of our growth.
In September 2017, AmWest Funding opened the first processing center in the beautiful city of Mazatlán to support its operation. Since then, it has become a home to 200 young professional staff members to dream and grow professionally.
Currently, AmWest Funding Mexico accepts resumes for English proficient, experienced financial professionals with solid accounting and financial data analytical skills in our new expanded facility in Av. Del Delfin #6223, Marina Real.
Corporate Accountant: Job Description:
- Prepare accounting records, including financial statements and other financial reports, to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to standards within the Department and generally accepted accounting principles.
- Document and ensure the proper keeping of financial records using current technologies.
- Responsible for various sub-ledgers as assigned, e.g., Accounts Payable & Receivable, etc.
- Reconciles bank statements.
- Ledger reconciliation
- Organizes supporting financial documents.
- Researches reconciliation discrepancies and resolves findings.
- Process, prepare, and posts journal entries
AmWest Funding Mexico Offers:
- Full-time 48hrs/Week and permanent position
- Starting Salary of 10,000 MXN per month(gross) with opportunities for training and growth
- Monthly food vouchers for all staff
- Productivity bonus for a specific department
- 30 Day Christman bonus to all staff
- Vacations and Benefits by Law
- Excellent growth and leadership opportunities within the Company
- Good oral and written communication skills in English
- University Business degree in Accounting or related fields and two years of Business Administration with accounting experience.
- Good analytical skills to successfully appropriate account balances and support the controller.
- Ability to recognize the improvement of accounting functions
- Excellent problem-solving skills and efficient response to deadlines
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office, i.e., Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
- Motivation to complete workload within a timeframe
- A solid commitment to ethics and demonstration of high integrity.
Tipo de puesto: Tiempo completo
Salario: $10,000.00 - $15,000.00 al mes