At Explora Communications we are looking for Bilingual Telephone Answering Service Representatives. Our first and foremost focus is to provide exceptional customer care.
What is an Answering Service?
As a Bilingual Answering Service Representative, you will receive inbound calls for business all over North America. Your job will be to take messages for the business you are answering for. Depending the type of business, you may also schedule, cancel and change appointments, direct callers to other resources or make follow up calls.
Qualifications & Skills:
• Impressive telephone etiquette
• Communication Skills
• Able to handle emergencies effectively and calmly
• Must be able to work on site (We do not have remote operators)
• Applicants must be able to type 30+ WPM.
• Great computer skills.
• Data Entry Skills
• Bilingual English & Spanish
• A high-school diploma or a GED
• Customer service experience is preferred, however not necessary.
• Answering incoming calls, greeting the callers, providing required information, transferring incoming calls and taking messages.
• Operating communication systems like telephone, intercom, switchboard, computer software
• Relaying and routing verbal and written messages.
• Competitive Salary Starting at $10,000 MXN per month
• Paid Training
• Paid Extra hours
• All legal benefits
• Continuous training
• Professional growth opportunities
• Great work environment
• Team building activities
Join the Team and Explore New Possibilities!