Manual Functional Tester
The successful candidate will possess the following qualifications:
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field with 3+ years of experience
• 2+ years working with distributed code repositories such as GitLab or GitHub collaborating in programming teams, creating branches, commits and merge requests.
• 2+ years of experience installing and configuring applications and processes in Linux operating systems, setting up spring boot microservices for ips, ports and parameters. Setting up permissions on filesystem objects. Modify basic network settings in the iptables
• Experience with SDLC and QA methodologies, including, Functional testing, E2E testing and Regression Testing.
• Expertise in Testing Life Cycle and Defect life Cycle
• Have hands on experience on ALM Tools like Jira/Trello/Pivotal Tracker/Mantis/Bugzilla.
• Effective written and verbal communication, Intermediate English for Conversations
• Strong analytical skills
• Exposure to Agile methodology
• Experience in API testing using Rest Assure or similar Tools.
70%+ of English level
Excellent verbal and written skills
Good interpersonal skills; ability to work well within a team or individual
Remote job for any place in Mexico (Home office)
What we offer you: Upper law benefits + Salary according to qualifications + Ongoing training + Professional growth and development + English classes + Grocery vouchers